Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Let go and trust me

I had an amazing time tonight. I felt much attention from other women and while it may have been validating, I did not desire it. My heart and desire belong to you. When you're not around, life continues. But it's not the same as when you're in it. I want my life to be filled with an abundance of you. I want you to just let go and trust me. I want that pressure. I want that responsibility. I want you to trust that God can bring a trustworthy man into your life. I want every part of you and not an ounce less. I want the opportunity to be proven worthy to be entrusted with your heart. I want to reflect God's unending, uncompromising, unconditional love towards you. Time marches on but one thing remains constant. In no uncertain terms: I want you G.

No comments:

Post a Comment