Saturday, December 17, 2011

My loneliness is valid

I'm feeling especially lonely tonight. Probably has to do with the amount of time I've not seen G. I don't think I'm feeling lonely for no good reason. I think I am lonely because anybody in my position would be lonely. I have valid reasons to feel lonely.

The lonely goes away when I'm with G and we share our thoughts and feelings. I tell her everything from my heart and get to hear her respond. When I tell everything to God there is no voice that responds. I don't know what to do with that. I'm lonely. There is a hole in my heart. I want Jesus to fill it. But I can't seem to make that next step where I feel whole. What is it going to take for everything to finally click?

Even now, when I have no specific reason for it, I have a feeling of despair. Why can't I feel Jesus' arms wrapped around me. Why doesn't everything feel all better?

No comments:

Post a Comment