Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Unencumbered

It's that lonely time of night again. My lonely heart aches for a taste of G. Something to keep me going. I don't know how many times I can fight the urge to open a conversation with her. Each night when I'm alone and there are no more convenient distractions I become a little bit weaker. I'm unable to let go because I'm unwilling to let go. I sometimes find myself staring at my phone, willing it to light up with a message from G. I was thrilled to have that happen on Christmas afternoon after successfully fighting the urge to say Merry Christmas all morning. I wish I knew where G's heart was at but I don't think I can ask that at this point. It seems like it should be months until that conversation but my lack of patience makes the last 10 days feel like 10 months. I hate unfinished business but that's what G and I have. I don't know if there is any other way to go about this without giving up on her forever and I'm not willing to do that. The desire of my heart is to be with G. I don't think God has shown me he has other plans for me at this point so I will continue trying my best to be patient and keep hoping that He will bring us back together again. I await the day that G realizes that I am the guy that has loved her, continues to love her, and wants to always love her. I await her unencumbered heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment