Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wants & Needs

This week I need to figure out what my wants and needs are. I'm not sure what the best method is for discovering and recording them so I'm just going to let it flow and see where I end up.

I want to know God more intimately. I want to see Him more clearly. I don't want my imperfections to get in the way. I want to love Him more and understand His love more. I want to be complete in Him and not look to others to complete me.

I want to be loved for who I am.

I want to be known at the deepest level. I want to know myself the same way.

I want to love without restraint. I want someone to love me the same way, not because they're returning my love, but simply because they love me.

I want to matter to someone. I'm not looking to kill myself but I'm not sure I'd be missed by anyone other than my son if I died.

I want love now.

I want to share my life, my time, with someone.

I want a companion.

I want affection.

I don't want to simply exist.

I want my potential to be unlocked and used for God's glory.

I want to be physically intimate with my future godly wife.

I want a home and not just a house.

I want to be a loving father. I want to be more than just physically present. I want to train my son and help him grow into a complete and hopefully godly man.

I want to know what happiness is like or perhaps remember what it was like.

I want to be overflowing with joy and have it be infectious to others that know me.

I want to be passionate about something.

I want to get out of my head and stop thinking so much.

I want to be full of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment