Sunday, January 29, 2012

Attributes I'm looking for in a woman

  • Relationship with God is her number one priority
  • Strives to become closer to God every day
  • Sees God similar to me
  • Unselfish heart
  • Similar sense of humor
  • Has a naughty/crass/vulgar edge to her
  • Playful
  • Likes to organize parties/gatherings
  • Outgoing/Confident
  • At the very least easily tolerates sports and video games
  • Enjoys similar food as me
  • Isn't in love with country music
  • Not extremely stubborn
  • Not frivolous with money
  • Loves every part of me and doesn't seek to change me
  • Doesn't have a bunch of guy friends
  • Pretty face
  • Not extremely obese
  • Smart
  • Doesn't look to me, or children, or anything else to complete her
  • Sexually confident
  • Completely over past relationships
  • Enjoys spending time at home with me
  • Loves my son
  • Makes an effort to be attractive without being consumed by it
  • Likes animals
  • Sets good boundaries with her family
  • Tidy
  • Trustworthy
  • My best friend
  • Not easily offended
  • Physical touch and words of affirmation (5 Love Languages)

I found a list I made of things I loved about my girlfriend (at the time) last year. I'm copying it here for comparison. This should be a good exercise because I found this list after I wrote the list above.

Incredibly beautiful yet down to Earth. Super fun yet not over the top. Stylish but not snobby. Able to one-up me on my joking "burns". Can take a joke. Full lips, cute freckles, perfectly proportionate face. Ass for days. Enjoys exercise, eats healthy yet deep down enjoys a greasy burger as much as I do. Makes food for me. Makes food I like. Loves Mexican food. Doesn't judge my pickiness. Seeks to grow her relationship with God. Constantly looks to improve herself. Doesn't look down on others for their lack of spiritual maturity. Sees things in me -- both good and bad -- that I'm blinded to. Loves cilantro and cumin. Hates mayonnaise and Country music. Has athletic ability. Will play catch with her boys. Will try new things. Strongly desires to break the cycle of family history. Not afraid to admit her short-comings. Unselfish. Doesn't abandon me in strange environments. Sets goals and works to obtain them. Not a boring person; something interesting is always going on. Loves me for who I am now, not who she hopes I may become. Not a pushover. Deep thinker. Good writer. Chooses words well. Good speller.

No comments:

Post a Comment